Integration for Zoom
Integrate Zoom with Zelt in order to manage user accounts and licenses for your employees in Zoom, sync personal information changes for employees and measure activity in the app across users and time.
- Create accounts for new joiners during onboarding
- Keep user information up to date via Zelt
- Remove access for team members during offboarding
- Coming soon: Log in via Zelt SSO
- Coming soon: Assign users to groups
- Coming soon: Analyse app usage across users and time
- Permissions: Admin rights required to activate the integration
- Plan: All Zoom plans are supported
How to set up the integration
- In Apps marketplace, click the Zoom icon
- Select “Connect” on the Zoom information page
- If you are not signed in already, sign into Zoom
- Give your consent
- Access the Zoom integration from the menu bar in the section Apps
How to use the Integration
Once the integration is successfully installed, a Zoom app icon will show up on your company apps page. By clicking on the icon Zelt admins can see who in the company has access to Zoom and can enable or disable access, and assign licenses to individual users. You can also add your connected Zoom account to the automated onboarding flow, so that all new joiners get a Zoom account set up for them automatically when they join your company.
In order to uninstall Zoom from your Zelt account, complete the following steps. Please note only users with app administrative access can manage account.
- Navigate to your Zoom app
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Remove integration”
- Remove Zelt authorization from your Zoom account
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Zelt app.
- Click on the Zelt app.
- Click Uninstall.
If you have any questions regarding the above or any other topics related to this integration, our support team will respond promptly to any support tickets sent via firstname.lastname@example.org.