Integration for Intercom
Integrate Intercom with Zelt in order to manage user accounts for your employees in Intercom, sync personal information changes for employees and measure activity in the app.
- Review access to your company account
Permissions: Admin rights required to activate the integration
Plan: All Intercom plans are supported
How to set up the Intercom integration in Zelt
All admins and any employee who has app install access can activate the integration. The integration can be set up within only a few seconds by following these simple steps:
- Click the Intercom icon in the Zelt app marketplace
- Select Connect on the Intercom information pop up to add it to your installed apps
- Select Connect to Intercom to set up the integration, you will be forwarded to the Intercom OAuth consent screen
- If you are not signed in already, sign into your Intercom account
- Give your consent
- Access the Intercom integration from your home screen under Apps
How to use the Intercom integration in Zelt
Once the integration is successfully installed, the app icon will appear in your connected apps.
By clicking on the icon Zelt admins can see who in the company has access to Intercom and can enable or disable access, and assign licenses to individual users with one click.
- List users: Lists who in your organisation has access to Intercom and who does not
- Create accounts: Invite users to get access to Intercom and create their account
- Remove accounts: Delete users to revoke access
- Update employee information: Import employee information into Zelt and sync back any updates in your employee database for Intercom
How to uninstall Intercom in Zelt
In order to uninstall Intercom and delete the API key or OAuth token we are storing for this app, follow the simple steps below. You can reinstall the app from the App Store and reauthorize at any time.
- Navigate to your Intercom app in your admin account
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Disconnect”
If you have any questions regarding the above or any other topics related to this integration, our support team will respond promptly to any support tickets sent via email@example.com.