Integration for Quickbooks
Integrate QuickBooks with Zelt in order to manage user accounts for your employees in QuickBooks, sync personal information changes for employees and sync payroll journals.
- Create accounts for new joiners during onboarding
- Keep user information up to date via Zelt
- Remove access for team members during offboarding
- Post a payrun journal when processing payroll in Zelt
Permissions: Admin rights required to activate the integration
Plan: All QuickBooks plans are supported
How to set up the QuickBooks integration
All admins and any employee who has app install access can activate the integration. The integration can be set up within only a few seconds by following these simple steps:
- Click the QuickBooks icon in the Zelt app marketplace or click “Add a new app” on your Zelt Homepage
- Select Connect on the QuickBooks information pop up to add it to your installed apps
- Select Connect to QuickBooks to set up the integration, you will be forwarded to the QuickBooks OAuth consent screen
- If you are not signed in already, sign into QuickBooks
- Give your consent
- Access the QuickBooks integration from your home screen under Apps
How to use the QuickBooks integration
Once the integration is successfully installed, a QuickBooks app icon will show up on your Zelt Homepage under Apps. By clicking on the icon Zelt admins can see who in the company has access to QuickBooks and can enable or disable access, and assign licenses to individual users with one click.
- List users: Lists who in your organisation has access to QuickBooks and who does not
- Create accounts: Invite users to get access to QuickBooks and create their account
- Remove accounts: Delete users to revoke access
- Update employee information: Import employee information into Zelt and sync back any updates in your employee database for QuickBooks
- When running payroll in Zelt, you can export payrun journals automatically into your QuickBooks accounts
How to uninstall QuickBooks in Zelt
In order to uninstall QuickBooks and delete the API key or OAuth token we are storing for this app, follow the simple step below. You can reinstall the app from the App Store and reauthorize at any time.
- Navigate to your QuickBooks app in your admin account
- Select Settings
- Select Delete app
If you have any questions regarding the above or any other topics related to this integration, our support team will respond promptly to any support tickets sent via firstname.lastname@example.org.